Feb 2, 2011
Posted by MobileTechiez at 2/02/2011 10:55:00 PM
Apple has officially confirmed that Verizon customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone 4 online starting Thursday, February 3.
Posted by Imrah at 2/02/2011 04:49:00 PM
The peanut, or groundnut (Arachis hypogaea), is a species in the legume or "bean" family (Fabaceae).
Health benefits of Peanut :-
- Peanuts contain a compound that may help reduce the risks of cancer and Peanuts contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that keep the heart healthy. A good level, of both; monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats results in lowering blood cholesterol levels, and thereby reducing the risk of coronary heart diseases.
- Although peanuts have been considered a high-fat food, the Peanut Institute noted in response to the study that peanuts are a good source of vitamin E, fiber, folic acid, thiamin, niacin, copper, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, and zinc.
- Peanuts are an extremely high source of plant protein. It should be regularly incorporated in diet for children, vegetarians and protein deficient people.
- Peanuts contain high concentrations of the antioxidant polyphenols, primarily a compound called p-coumaric acid and oleic acid, that not only protect the heart but inhibit the growth of free radicals, keeping infection at bay.
- Peanuts provide our body with essential vitamins, that also help in regulating metabolism, converting fat and carbohydrates into energy, and facilitating bone and tissue formation. A good source of folate, peanuts reduce the incidence of birth defects, and anemia related conditions.
High Nutrient Intake in Low Cost...! Hurry..!
Feb 1, 2011
Posted by MobileTechiez at 2/01/2011 08:29:00 AM
The French website igeneration.fr published an image provided by an Apple Authorized Service Provider that highlights a more lenient approach to dealing with water-damaged devices.
Apple devices, like the iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle, have a liquid contact indicator (LCI) at the bottom of the
Posted by MobileTechiez at 2/01/2011 08:12:00 AM
At CES 2011, LG showed off some glasses-free 3D screens that could be used in smartphones. A pair of leaks last week indicated that a new 3D smartphone, dubbed the Optimus 3D, could make its debut at February’s Mobile World Congress.
Posted by MobileTechiez at 2/01/2011 08:06:00 AM
We’re still waiting for Android 3.0, or Honeycomb, which is supposed to be the first version of the platform aimed at tablets, but Android tablets on the whole are doing quite well, at least according to the latest numbers by market research firm Strategy Analytics.
Android tablets have climbed to 22% market share in the fourth quarter of 2010 — an almost tenfold increase compared to the 2.3%